This is an Agreement between You – the Customer, and the following companies, which own ResellersPanel.host – LiquidNet US LLC, a US company headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, and LiquidNet Ltd., a UK company headquartered in London, UK. All billing and hosting services are rendered by LiquidNet US LLC and LiquidNet Ltd. (billing operations will be handled here). Legal details about the two companies can be found in the ‘Contacts’ section of this document. For the sake of brevity, LiquidNet US LLC and LiquidNet Ltd. will be referred to as ‘ResellersPanel’ in this document.
This Agreement explicates the terms and conditions that You – the Customer, agree to abide by when signing up for a free account with our company, as well as the responsibilities included in our business partnership and the basis upon which all transactions between You and ResellersPanel will take place.
The Effective Date of this agreement shall be considered to be the date on which You – the Customer, completed the signup process of ResellersPanel’s FREE Program.
Whereas, ResellersPanel is a fully-operational Internet web hosting and domain registration company; and whereas, the Customer desires to purchase web hosting and/or domain name registration services, as well as any other services or products that may be available from ResellersPanel.
Therefore, ResellersPanel and the Customer agree as follows:
- RESELLERSPANEL’S SERVICESResellersPanel grants the Customer a non-exclusive, non-transferable license to offer its Services worldwide. The Services are subject to ResellersPanel’s Web Hosting Terms of Service. These Web Hosting Terms of Service are an integral part of the Customer Agreement.
- SERVICE BRANDING & MARKETING RIGHTSResellersPanel authorizes the Customer to co-brand the Services by using ResellersPanel’s name along with the Customer’s PRIVATE BRAND name and logo.
- Customer store templates – ResellersPanel gives the Customer the possibility to use ready-made turn-key website templates to set up his/her own Customer Store(s). The templates contain customizable areas and can be edited by the Customer to his/her own individual website concept with certain limitations (for example, a limitation on the upload of files – exceeding 250 pixels in height – to the header area of some of the store templates).You may not claim intellectual or exclusive ownership to any of our products, modified or unmodified. All products are property of ResellersPanel.The images are used purely for demonstration purposes and are meant to give the visitor a functional preview of what the theme will look like once content has been added. The images have been licensed for use solely by ResellersPanel and should not be used by anyone else unless a specific permission is sought and obtained from ResellersPanel. You are responsible for adding your own images.Our products are provided “as is” without warranties of any kind (express, implied, etc.). In no event will our juridical person be held liable for any damages (including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages) or losses arising out of the use of (or the inability to use) our products.
- Marketing Rights – ResellersPanel also gives the Customer the right to build his/her own marketing strategies and market his/her products and services according to his/her own individually conceived marketing concept and preferences. The Customer may use any marketing approaches and means of popularizing the Services (forums, blogs, social networks, personal or business websites, printed media, etc.), as long as those do not include any publications contradicting to the common online ethics and allowed online activities, and do not constitute an infringement of any copyrights, or other rights of third parties, or a violation of any applicable law and/or terms or agreements explicated in this document and its coherent policies.
- – Sending of unsolicited messages in bulk, or sending of unsolicited e-mails, which provoke complaints from recipients;
- – Sending of junk mail;
- – Use of distribution lists that include people who have not given prior explicit permission to be involved in such a distribution process;
- – Posting commercial ads to USENET newsgroups that do not permit it;
- – Posting articles containing binary encoded data to non-binary newsgroups;
- – Excessive and repeated posting of off-topic messages to newsgroups;
- – Excessive and repeated cross-posting;
- – E-mail harassment of another Internet Customer or Customers, including but not limited to, transmitting of any threatening, libellous or obscene material, or material of any nature that may be deemed offensive;
- – E-mailing of age-inappropriate communications or content to anyone under the age of 18.
- SERVICE PRICINGThe Customer acknowledges that all prices, discount rates and transaction fees are subject to change. ResellersPanel will provide its Services to the Customer according to the ResellersPanel’s Wholesale Price Catalog available at our website’s web hosting plan pages. Selection of services and setting of retail prices can be done by the Customer from his/her Customer Control Panel.
- SERVICE PAYMENTThe Customer authorizes ResellersPanel to charge each customer purchasing a service through his/her Store with the exact service price amount (in the currency) designated by the Customer.
- Fraudulent Transactions – The Customer agrees to hold ResellersPanel unharmed and to indemnify ResellersPanel for transactions processed by ResellersPanel on behalf of the Customer that are fraudulent in nature. Such fraudulent transactions can result from, but are not limited to: misrepresentations during the web hosting and domain registration process, or the use of stolen or misappropriated credit cards.
- Billing Fees – The Customer agrees to cover partially the billing fees included in the processing of the payments of his/her clients in cases when the Customer is offering a service of ResellersPanel for a retail price over 100% higher than the wholesale price. The amount of the partial billing fees covered by the Customer will be withdrawn from his/her commission.* Example:
Retail Price (RP) – Wholesale Price (WSP) = Customer Commission (RC)
When “RC” > “WSP” the Customer covers the billing fees for the “RC”.
When “RC”≤ “WSP” ResellersPanel covers all billing fees.In cases of chargeback or refund ResellersPanel CANNOT refund the billing fees.
- RESELLER WALLETEach reseller account has a digital wallet which can be used to facilitate the purchase of services from that account.The following payment methods can be used to top up a reseller wallet: credit/debit card, PayPal, Skrill, bank wire. Reseller profit payments can also be set to top up the wallet automatically. All wallet top-ups are final and non-refundable.Funds in the reseller wallet CANNOT be withdrawn or used for purposes other than the purchase of services from a reseller account.
- CUSTOMER COMMISSIONThe Free Reseller Program gives the Customer an option to earn a monthly commission, the amount of which depends on the sales he/she has made for the period of one month (the month prior to the month of the commission payment release date). The commission amount is calculated per sold single service (hosting plan, domain name, upgrade) on the basis of a simple formula:[retail price – wholesale price = commission due]The due commission represents the net difference between the wholesale cost and the retail cost of all services sold within a month. ResellersPanel deducts no billing fees or customer charges from that amount and sends it as it is to the Customer.The commissions are issued at the beginning of each month. They can be paid in one of the five supported currencies (GBP, USD, AUD, CAD, EUR) and through one of the following payment methods – customer wallet, PayPal, check and bank wire.The minimum amount for payment of the customer commission is $50.00 US. If the Customer chooses bank wire as a payment method, the minimum customer commission will become $500.00 US. Their commission payment will also be reduced by $30 in order to be covered the costs of the wire transfer. Included below is the free reseller hosting network’s commission payment schedule:PeriodPayment DateNext PaymentJuly 2020September 08 2020SentAugust 2020October 08 2020SentSeptember 2020November 09 2020SentOctober 2020December 08 2020SentNovember 2020January 08 2021SentDecember 2020February 08 2021SentJanuary 2021March 08 2021SentFebruary 2021April 07 2021SentMarch 2021May 07 2021SentApril 2021June 08 2021NextMay 2021July 08 2021-June 2021August 09 2021-July 2021September 08 2021-August 2021October 08 2021-September 2021November 08 2021-October 2021December 08 2021-
- 2nd TIER AFFILIATE PROGRAMAn affiliate commission of 10% will be added to the Customer’s commission from the wholesale price of each hosting account sale made by a Customer (or each purchase of a dedicated server service made by a Customer) referred by you to ResellersPanel through our 2nd Tier Affiliate Program.The 2nd Tier Affiliate Program does not include affiliate commissions for sold domain names. In the event of a refund or a fraudulent sale of the affiliated customer (or dedicated services customer), the 10% affiliate commission for the respective transaction will be deducted from the commission payment of the Customer.
- 2nd TIER AFFILIATE PROGRAM – ACCEPTABLE USE POLICYAn affiliate account is considered valid only if the given user has landed on ResellersPanel.host after clicking on an affiliate referral link intentionally and the respective reseller has not committed any misleading actions theretofore.Customers are not allowed to refer family members, or other individuals using the same mailing address or bank details as the Customer’s. Customers are not allowed also to refer themselves using different customer accounts and customer account profile information.Second-tier affiliate requests coming from ResellersPanel.host, its subdomains or pertaining sites are considered invalid.ResellersPanel verifies all 2nd Tier account payments. Any account in violation of this provision will not receive commissions and will not be allowed to use ResellersPanel reseller programs or hosting services.
- CHARGEBACKS, MONEYBACK & REFUNDS
- Chargeback Policy – In the event of a claimed chargeback where no reverse payment procedure can be initiated, the respective customer hosting account will remain suspended and a $30 USD fee will be withdrawn from the commission of the Customer, whose client’s account has been the reason for the chargeback (in order to be covered the fees imposed to ResellersPanel from our authorized retailers for the claimed unauthorized transaction).
- Money Back Guarantee – If a Customer that’s purchased web hosting and/or domain name services decides to cancel his/her account, for any reason, within 30 days of the payment date of the account, he/she is entitled to a full refund of the amount charged for his/her web hosting plan service. All domain registration/transfer services, however, are final, do not include money back guarantee. The Customer will be required to deposit a fee that is calculated on the basis of the actual NON-PROMOTIONAL annual price of the purchased domain’s TLD, multiplied by the number of years of registration or transfer before receiving the refund for his/her hosting account.
- Refunds – If a refund has been requested and completed, the profit for that particular transaction will be deducted from your commission. If the given customer has received his/her refund, however ResellersPanel has already paid you the commission for the transaction, then ResellersPanel will deduct the exact commission amount for that sale of yours from your next month commission payment.
- CUSTOMER MAILBOXEach Customer receives a fully-functional mailbox, with the option to create up to 100 different aliases. This mailbox can store up to 5000 e-mail messages. It has a disk space limit of 200 MB. Customers are NOT allowed to send more than 1500 emails per day / 150 emails per hour per Customer account (each email can be sent to maximum 50 recipients, as each unique recipient will be counted as one message sent).
- SERVICE EXPIRATIONResellersPanel may inform the Customer of expirations of services at the e-mail address given in the Customer’s account profile. In case that a service is not renewed in due time, ResellersPanel may inform all mailboxes dependant on that service (hosted in the customer’s account), in order to secure a trouble-free performance of the Customer’s website/domain and related services. The Customer’s email address pointed in the ‘Contact Us’ section of his/her website template will be given as a Service Provider contact. In case that the ‘Contact Us’ section of his/her website template does not contain an email address for contact, the following mail address will be used: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- TECHNICAL SUPPORTResellersPanel will provide technical support to the Customer and all his/her customers via any of the following support channels: e-mail, live chat, ticketing system or phone. Customers may choose also to provide support to their customers themselves.
- NOTICES The Customer agrees that all notices (except for notices concerning breach of this Agreement) from ResellersPanel to the Customer may be posted on our web site – http://resellerspanel.host. Notices concerning breach of this Agreement will be sent either to the e-mail address that the Customer has provided in his Customer profile or mailed by first class mail to the postal address that the Customer has on file with ResellersPanel In both cases, delivery shall be deemed to have been made five (5) days after the notice has been sent. Notices from the Customer to ResellersPanel should be made by e-mail sent to the address provided on our web site.
- RESTRICTION / REFUSAL OF SERVICEThe Customer agrees that ResellersPanel, in its sole discretion and without liability to the Customer, may terminate this Agreement if the Customer is found to be using ResellersPanel’s Services in association with unsolicited commercial e-mail (SPAM) or morally objectionable activities. Morally objectionable activities may include, but are not be limited to: activities that are in nature defamatory, embarrassing, harmful, abusing, threatening, slanderous or harassing third parties; activities prohibited by any applicable law of the United States and/or foreign territories in which the Customer conducts business; activities designed to encourage unlawful behaviour of others, such as hate crime, terrorism and child pornography; activities that are tortuous, vulgar, obscene, invasive of the privacy of a third party, racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable; activities designed to impersonate the identity of a third party; and activities designed to harm minors in any way. Please, view our Acceptable Use Policy (AUP) for more information on this matter. In the event that ResellersPanel terminates this Agreement for SPAM or any morally objectionable activity described in this document and/or our AUP, no refund payment will be issued to the Customer and/or his customer(s).
- NO SOLICITATION The Customer agrees that he/she will NOT approach ResellersPanel’s employees with proposals to hire them as his/her own employees or contractors. If the Customer were to hire any of ResellersPanel’s employees, the Customer agrees to pay ResellersPanel – for each employee hired – the greater amount of a three years salary that the Customer is to pay that employee or $100 000 USD.
- LIMITED LIABILITYResellersPanel shall not be liable under any circumstances for any special, consequential, incidental or punitive damages arising out of or in any way connected with this Customer Agreement, the Domain Name Registration Agreement, and/or any services and products that the Customer may choose to resell, including but not limited to: damages for lost profits, loss of service use, loss of data, loss of privacy, damages to third parties. This limited liability clause shall apply even if ResellersPanel has been notified of the possibility of any claims. ResellersPanel’s liability is limited to the extent permitted by law in states that do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages. In no event shall ResellersPanel’s maximum liability exceed the total amount paid by the Customer for the Service or the product.
- CUSTOMER ANNOUNCEMENTSResellersPanel agrees to contact the Customer via email or ticketing system in relation to any customer’s case that requires a feedback from the Customer and reserves the right to take measures to resolve the case if no response is received by you the Customer within 48 hours of the email/ticket submission.
- MODIFICATIONThis Agreement and its coherent policies (the Web Hosting Terms of Services, the Acceptable Use Policy and the Domain Name Registration Agreement) are subject to change. ResellersPanel reserves its right to modify these policies upon need without prior notice. All such changes will be announced on our website: https://resellerspanel.host. Therefore, customers are encouraged to periodically review these Terms and Agreements, as well as our news postings, in order to have always up-to-date and applicable policy information.
- TERMINATIONThe Customer may terminate this Agreement and his/her customer account at any point. However, if the Customer has active customer accounts signed up through his/her customer store(s), the Customer needs to send a notice to ResellersPanel 30 days prior to the termination date of his/her account, either by sending a ticket from his/her Reseller Control Panel or by e-mailing to email@example.com. This is requested in order for ResellersPanel to have the opportunity to transfer all active customer accounts of the Customer (all the Customer’s customers default in such cases to ResellersPanel) and ensure that the customers’ websites (domains), FTP, private DNS and e-mail services will not suffer an unexpected downtime.
- ASSIGNMENTThe Customer may not assign its rights or duties under this Agreement to another individual or entity without the expressed written consent of ResellersPanel, which will not be unreasonably withheld. ResellersPanel may assign its rights and obligations under this Agreement without prior notice, as long as the Service continues to operate as outlined in this Agreement.
- SEVERABILITYThe provisions of this Agreement are severable. If any part of the Agreement is found to be unenforceable, invalid, or void, then that part will be interpreted in accordance with the applicable law as closely as possible in line with the original intention of both parties of the Agreement. The remaining provisions of the Agreement will remain in full force and effect.
- ENTIRETYThis document and its coherent policies (ResellersPanel’s Web Hosting Terms of Service, Acceptable Use Policy and Domain Name Registration Agreement) constitute the entire agreement and contract between the parties mentioned herein (ResellersPanel and the Customer of our Services), and supersedes any and all prior and contemporaneous, oral, or written representations, communication, understandings, and agreements between these parties with respect to the subject matter reviewed herein.
- +37125977472 (LV Reseller and affiliate partner)
- LiquidNet Ltd.
7 Kersfield Road
Putney, London SW15 3HN